Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Suicide Medicine

a brain that never stops ticking / sometimes an on-off switch would sure come in handy / a mind that's constantly cutting up and dissecting / looking for answers committing murders along the way


is it the red wire or the blue wire / just pick one and cut / it just doesn't matter anymore / or did it ever / cause I could never control when the bomb would explode / oh god I love you / I mean forever / I left my body behind to break the news / looks like it's over / please remember all of the things I never got a chance to say / like you look smashing in your fourth grade picture the one that we hung by the door / in our house that was so beautiful / there in our little home


if this medication upsets your stomach / take it with crackers bread or a small meal / we understand it won't do shit towards the cure / but if you buy this I promise you're gonna like the way it makes you feel


is it the red wire or the blue wire / just pick one and cut / it just doesn't matter anymore / or did it ever / cause I could never control when the bomb would explode / oh god I love you / I mean forever / I left my body behind to break the news / looks like it's over / please remember all of the things I never got a chance to say / like you look smashing in your fourth grade picture the one that we hung by the door / in our house that was so beautiful / there in our little home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ma guarda che ti voglio bene oltre misura eh